Monday, January 14, 2008

  • Triple Black Waterfall (E.bl.1.07b):
    This waterfall pair is made of three lines of black iridescent beads in three sections, joined by silver rings.
Some Good earning stuffs
  • I had my first sale and custom job this past weekend. A friend of my mother's ordered and bought a pair of red and black earrings (to match her daughter's cheerleading outfit) similar to the red and black dangles pictured below, but smaller and shorter. As always, I am pleased to put together custom earrings, necklaces or bracelets for the right occaison (a gift for your mom or girlfriend, or something that matches a particular outfit for a dance, a wedding, or just for fun).
That's all for this post; but the next group of photos I will put up (soon--possibly today) will be featuring Swarovski crystals!

No comments: